Fabulous Wrap


While my 12 year old daughter, Mikhaela, was watching her favourite MYX TV show, she saw FabWrap being featured. She immediately searched this on the internet and introduced it to me because I have been hunting for a sleeve to fit my mini notebook for the longest time. I own a Dell Mini 9 and most of the laptop sleeves available in the market are either too small or too big. Almost all of them, too, are very plain for my taste.


FabWrap tailors fashionable “garments” for various gadgets. You will be amazed by their collection of designs! All of them look lovely making it rather difficult to choose only one! Their sleeves and bags come in small and large sizes that fit 13.5x11 inch and 15.5x13 inch laptops, respectively. They can, however, customize their merchandise to suit the buyer’s preferences for a minimal fee.


My daughter gladly helped in picking the design. In the end, we both opted for the Rockstar Fab. This sleeve, basically, has a snake skin print and a purple denim flap... really chic! We also had the size custom-made to fit my Dell.

The result was terrific! I fell in love with the sleeve the moment I received it. It camouflages my laptop really well and also looks so posh when I carry it around. I liked the snug fit, too. Likewise, the lining used was thick enough to give my notebook protection. I just wish I asked for a Velcro or a ribbon on the flap to give it added security. I am guilty of being a bit clumsy sometimes.


I must say FabWrap is indeed a fabulous wrap! If you want to know more about this product, you can go to http://myfavoritestore.multiply.com/


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen!

Wow! Thank you for the kind words. We're glad to know you like your FabWrap. It was great dealing with you as well and we're happy our transaction went smoothly.

Please extend our thanks to your daughter Mikhaela because if not for her, you would not have known FabWrap.

Again, thank you very much and we hope to have you again as one of our hassle-free clients.

Best Regards,

Lyn & Jhera
FABWRAP!